Which model best suits your business?
Most of our clients opt for our Standard VQManager agreement. However, for providers with low learner numbers, or start up organisations, we also have an alternative VQManager for Small Businesses package. You will find details of both, below:
Standard VQManager Agreement Everything about this agreement is designed to provide you with clarity, certainty and flexibility. It comprises certain fixed set-up costs, and then after that you simply pay for learner licences consumed so the costs are completely within your control.
Under this agreement, we do NOT require you to buy licences for users such as assessors, tutors, IQAs, Employers, EQAs, and EPAs and we do NOT ask you to sign up for a fixed term agreement – you are free to cancel at any point.
VQManager for Small Businesses is SkillWise’s market-leading e-portfolio solution, packaged specifically for small or start-up companies but the product you receive is exactly the same.
This model has a very simple pricing structure. We realise that new providers or smaller providers might be more comfortable with a fixed monthly fee, rather than the terms of our Standard Agreement, so we created a different pricing structure specifically for this type of organisation. There is no start-up fee – customers simply pay a single, fixed monthly amount depending upon the number of learners you have registered in a calendar year. Again under this agreement, we do NOT require you to buy licences for users such as assessors, tutors, IQAs, Employers, EQAs, and EPAs. The minimum contract term is just 12 months.
What happens if my Learner numbers grow? As your organisation grows, you can simply move up a band to allow more learner starts per annum, or move to our Standard VQManager agreement at any time.
Whichever model you choose, we provide you with:
- Customisation of look and feel – you can tailor the system’s look and feel to match your own by selecting one of a range of standard colour schemes, and adding your company logo.
- Set-up, including creating a dedicated ‘centre’ for you, project management and our kick-off process during which we tailor many options within VQManager to match your individual processes and preferences.
- Qualification loading – we load the standards/qualifications you require into the e-portfolio including bespoke and personalise versions.
- Access to a suite of very high-quality online training resources.
- Training – wide range of on-line resources including videos, Word docs, PowerPoint presentations.
- On-site training – if you prefer, we can come to your site and deliver face to face training.
- Dedicated account manager, single point of contact
Whatever you decide to do, please rest assured with VQManager that if in the event of you needing to stop using VQManager, we at SkillWise believe that the data is yours and you should be able to access it long after the learners have completed. This is an important question to ask any portfolio provider you are considering.
What happens next?