Is being able to record and track Off the Job Training Hours important to you?
VQManager makes it really easy for –
- the OTJT targets to be set
- the learner to log their hours
- their assessor to authenticate the hours
- their employer to confirm the hours
- management to track the totals, highlighting any shortfalls
- viewing the ‘date stamp” of actual hours at each progess review.
As the ‘shape’ of the Apprenticeship Standards – and particularly the Assessment Plans associated with them – have become clearer we have monitored Government, Representative Bodies and end-users to gather their thoughts and opinions. It has become clear that the e-portfolio required to support the delivery of the Standards has a different set of requirements to the traditional e-portfolios we have become used to and tracking OTJT is just one example of how we have been able to adapt.