VQManager allows you to elegantly deliver electronic learning content, as well as providing self-marking multiple choice knowledge tests, all through the existing e-portfolio interface.
Knowledge – Electronic learning content can easily be deployed through a ‘learning library’ interface allowing learners to access resources as and when they wish.
Learning content can include .pdf documents, ‘flip-page’ type interfaces or video.
- Learning content is delivered in a far more interesting and engaging way than simple ‘flat’ documents.
- Learning is delivered consistently, and versions are easily controlled.
- Learning can be delivered concurrently with assessment plans, or all at once.
- The learner can access everything they need, all in one system.
It is easy to add multiple choice question banks to VQManager.
These are self-marking banks of multiple-choice questions, with functions such as variable pass marks, randomisation and variable limits on number of attempts.
- Questions delivered immediately post-learning are proven to help embed learned knowledge.
- Results are passed to the learner’s assessor where they may be mapped against the knowledge components of any qualification or standard.
- The assessor can now view their learners’ progress through the standard / qualification and through the learning components, via a single interface.
What does it cost?
What happens now?