VQManager has become the go-to e-Portfolio for many colleges delivering qualifications and apprenticeship standards.
Key features and benefits:
- Reflective learner diary, with OTJT hours recording function
- Activity log, with OTJT hours recording function
- Progress review scheduler and recorder
- Intelligent OTJT hours calculation and reporting
- Progression Tracker – to periodically record learner, training provider and workplace manager’s view of competency
- User access via computer or mobile device – ultra-convenient evidence capture in-the-field
- EPA ready, tracks progress to ensure readiness for EPA and presents assessment resources to EPAo.
- Management reporting -generates multiple reports around progress, review completion, OTJT hours and many more
- Curriculum and multiple college reporting
What does it cost?
Reports in VQManager
Integration with your Management System
“I estimate that through using the system I save around 25% of the time I usually spend assessing”
Brian Mitchell, Plumbing Department Guildford College