“Lots of changes to ways of working. I would like to say thank you for your going on support during COVID 19 lockdown and now beyond in our new world of remote working from home”.
Jenny Holmes, Community Learning and Skills
We appreciate the widespread disruption that providers are currently experiencing thought COVID-19, and its associated restrictions on travel and face to face meetings.
If you still rely on a paper-based process and face to face assessment, this might mean that your learners effectively grind to a halt.
The good news is that you can still deploy VQManager e-Portfolio and continue to progress your learners.
- VQManager CAN be deployed remotely – we just need a couple of phone calls with you.
- Your own qualification structures will be imported.
- We CAN train your users remotely.
- Assessment, progress tracking and Quality Assurance CAN still continue.
- Learners who are already quite progressed on paper CAN be imported into the e-Portfolio and continue seamlessly.
- SkillWise DOES provide full time business hours support to ensure your success.
- You CAN create all the items required for EPA within the ePortfolio.
- From first contact, we can have you operational within around a week.
What Price Value?
What Happens now?
“Everyone appears to be getting to grips with VQ system (even me) and it has made things much easier, especially with the current situation…….”
Lesley Smith, Kisimul
We have already created numerous support documents for existing clients to help during this very difficult time. Please check them out in our client support area. Covid-19